Thursday 1 May 2014

Editing Swipe

The group have recently finished shooting swipe which was a success. I am splitting the edit with Al, in which he will do the jumping scenes and I will do the character customising scenes. For this interface I went for a layout which was widely used in RPGs such as GTA. I have the character (Ethan) on the right with the selection menu on the left. I have times the animations of the menu so that when the "gamer" presses a specific item e.g. T-shirt, Ethan will leave the room and imediately re enter the room wearing that item. The menu and interface uses simple animations however due to the amount of interaction I wanted the interface to look as though it had, this did take some time. After this I then combined the vfx Al had done, with mine, added sound, transitions, start menu and credits then it was ready for the export. I edited the range of ambient sounds so they would match the locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment